Nestled in the beautiful rustic charm of Olhao’s old town, this private retreat at Casa Fuzetta creates a space for you to truly relax. Exploring the cobbled streets and pristine beaches, before returning to the peaceful tranquillity of our rooftop terrace to enjoy a glorious sunset.
An authentic gem in the Eastern Algarve, this recently refurbished townhouse, with beautifully designed bedrooms, rooftop pool, coastline views and numerous terraces to cosy down in with your favourite book, makes this house a sanctuary in the city, for you to recharge and disconnect for the outside world.
In your free time enjoy the bustling local food markets, which are a dream come true for food lovers, hop on a 15 minute ferry to one of the local island to enjoy incredible sandy beaches (keep an eye out for dolphins!) or stroll through the winding streets of the old town exploring the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
The #BestMe concept was designed by Tally Rye so that you can enjoy your holiday to the fullest. You will workout and move daily to challenge and empower yourself, eat incredible food to nourish yourself and dig deeper into factors that may be holding you back from reaching your true potential, taking time to relax and escape the daily grind. We welcome everybody of all abilities to come and have a week away with like-minded people, make new friendships and see the beautiful country that is Portugal.
We are delighted to announce that for three nights we will be joined by guest Harley Street Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert. Rhiannon Lambert is a Nutritionist specialising in weight management, eating disorders and sports nutrition. She is the founder of Rhitrition, a leading Harley Street private clinic and author of Re-Nourish: A Simple Way To Eat Well.
Join us for a very special #bestme workshop hosted by Tally Rye and Rhiannon Lambert focusing on nutrition and our relationship with food.
We will also be diving deep and exploring the ReNourish principles, through hosting an ‘evening with’ Rhiannon, serving up a delicious 3 course dinner focused on recipes from her recent book, discussing the ReNourish principles, along with a Q&A to answer any question you may have, to help guide you on your journey to having a happy, healthy relationship with food.
- 5 nights accommodation at the stunning Casa Fuzetta
- Full use of all facilities including a rooftop pool, pool bar and games room
- Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners (as outlined in the schedule) cooked by a resident private chef, Ceri Jones
- A morning trip to the local food market
- Day trip to one of the local islands (keep an eye out for the local Dolphins!)
- 3 signature Sweat&Sculpt Workouts with Tally Rye
- Sunrise full body stretch sessions led by Tally Rye
- BestMe Workshops focused around lifestyle, food and fitness led by Tally Rye
- Cookery Workshop led by Ceri Jones
- White Company 100% cotton bed linen
- White company 100% cotton luxury light terry bath towels
- Stylish Hammam towels for the beach
- A Goodie bag full of our favourite brands
- 3 Nights with guest nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert
- A specialist #bestme nutrition workshop led by Tally Rye and Rhiannon Lambert focused on healthy eating habits and our relationship with food
- An ‘evening with’ Rhiannon Lambert; 3 course meal focused around her book A Simple Way To Eat Well, interactive session focused on the ReNourish Principles and Q&A.
What’s not included:
- Additional travel cost i.e ferry tickets (roughly £5)
- Beauty Treatments (these will be held at the house and arranged via Replenish You)
- Airport Transfers to and from the airport (roughly a 15-minute drive and you will be put in touch with other guests to arrange shared travel if desired)
- Lunches and dinners during excursions and dinner at local restaurant (see schedule)
Food will be prepared by Natural Chef Ceri Jones, focused around vegetarian meals, with occasional use of local seafood. With a passion for seasonal nutritious food, Ceri brings her wealth of retreat cooking experience to the Replenish You retreat kitchen. Ceri is a certified natural chef and trained at the prestigious Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts in San Francisco in 2013. Ceri lives and works in London as cooking teacher, retreat chef and writer of award winning Natural Kitchen Adventures blog and app. (http://naturalkitchenadventures.com.)
Arrival time is from 12 noon on the 28th September 2018.
The house is no more than 15 minutes drive from Faro international airport, which is well served, all year round by multiple airlines flying from over 7 airports across the UK.
Prices and Availability:
A luxury twin suite room with private ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower
Price: £1,450 per person (Twin Room Share)
A luxury suite with double bed and private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
Price: £1,450 per person (Double Room Share) OR Price: £1,995 single occupancy (Private Room)
A luxury twin room with private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
Price: £1250 per person (Twin Room Share)
A luxury double room with private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
Price: £1250 per person (Double Room Share) OR Price: £1850 single occupancy (Private Room)
Note: A non-refundable deposit of £400 is required. For solo travellers opting for a ‘twin room share’ or ‘double room share’, you will be paired up with another solo traveller, if you wish to share with someone who is already booked on to the retreat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you are paired together.
If initially paying a deposit, the remaining balance must be paid no later than the 27th July 2018. If the final payment has not been received by this time, you will lose your place on the retreat and the deposit will be forfeit.